HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have Honeywell visionPro 80000 TH8321R1001. I can only…

Customer Question
I have Honeywell visionPro...

I have Honeywell visionPro 80000 TH8321R1001. I can only schedule "wake" and "sleep" time. I DO NOT get option to schedule "leave" and "return" time. What am I doing wrong

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Since it was installed last February

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: HVAC
12/28/2017
HVAC Technician: gotoman for ac, HVAC Technician replied 7 months ago
gotoman for ac
gotoman for ac, HVAC Technician

One moment. Russ

Sorry about wait site was down. If you have an install manual you can go to Installer Setup. Then go to setup 400 and set for option 4.. Now you only have 2. Option 4 gives you Wake ,leave ,return and sleep. If you do not have manual get back with me. Russ