HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Concord 90 furnace blower runs wont stay lit. I blew out…

Customer Question
Concord 90 furnace blower...

Concord 90 furnace blower runs wont stay lit

Contractor's Assistant: Did you check the furnace's filters?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I blew out water lines.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: HVAC
12/27/2017
HVAC Technician: Phil, Mechanical Engineer replied 6 months ago
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer

Hello, if the burners go off after running less than a minute, then the flame sensor rod is dirty and needs to be cleaned... if the furnace runs for longer than a few minutes then the air filter is dirty, or the blower wheel is clogged with dirt, or the printed circuit board is bad...98% chance its one of those.

.

Take close up, exceedingly well focused photo's of the wiring diagram glued inside the furnace/air handler door, and the printed circuit board mounted on the blower, , that shows where the thermostat wires connect, and I will mark them up with trouble shooting instructions.

.

Use the 'add files' link next to your send button to get the photo(s) to me.

.

We can go from there with training, coaching and diagnosis.... without a time limit, In depth with as much detail as needed , after you rate this answer:

Select the 'finish and rate your expert link' near the top of your page and click on it.

.
My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.