HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have a model 350 that will not fire...blower is

Customer Question
I have a Bryant...

I have a Bryant model 350 that will not fire...blower is circulating air to the house but no heat...-4 outside... 42 in the house...

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat's settings? And what about the filters?

Thermostat is set to 68 heat...filter is currently removed

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If I can

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It was working fine last night

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: HVAC
12/27/2017
HVAC Technician: airheatman, HVAC Technician replied 7 months ago
airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician

Look on control board to see if we have a blinking light and give me the pattern of the blink. Note if you have to remove blower panel to see board you will need to hold door switch in to have power to furnace.The flash code will tell us what is failing.

3-3.... Then I found a reset switch with 2 wires.. goes into firebox...reset power...got a code of 1-2... System fired....have a solid light now

Ok this is called a rollout or vent safety switch.The switch could be getting weak or you could have a more serious issue which caused it to trip.Watch it and if if does not trip again it may have been an isolated incident.If it does, that is an indication furnace may need to have burners and heat exchanger cleaned or there is an obstruction in vent.If you have further questions, please let me know.
Thanks for letting me work with you.If my answer has been polite, professional,and thorough, please click one of the ratings before you go. If you still need help let me know!.Expert is not paid for assisting you until you rate answer.Feel free to follow up for 30 days at no additional cost. Bonus always appreciated if you feel justified.
To rate answer, please select one of the stars on the page.