HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Old lecroy pellet stove just shut down. Yesterday. Pluged in…

Customer Question
Old lecroy pellet stove...

Old lecroy pellet stove just shut down

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Yesterday

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Pluged in but no power

Contractor's Assistant: Have you tried power cycling the appliance -- unplugging it and leaving it off for a few hours?

Yes

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: HVAC
12/27/2017
HVAC Technician: Iohn Keffer, HVAC Technician replied 6 months ago
Iohn Keffer
Iohn Keffer, HVAC Technician

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue.

First I’ll need some more info so I’ll have a more complete picture of your situation. Brand, Model #