HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Low Ayer light came on and shut down boiler. Just now, woke…

Customer Question
Low Ayer light came...

Low Ayer light came on and shut down boiler

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Just now, woke up to no heat

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat's settings? And what about the filters?

Yes, it's the low water light that came on

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Don't have a choice, called 4 companies and because I'm not a customer they won't come out

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Boiler is only a year old. I have plenty of fuel oil

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: HVAC
Boiler tried to start but shut down again and low water light came on again. I'm pretty sure it is auto fill.
PSI is at 10, water rep is at150 but dropping.
It is a Thermal Dynamics boiler S Series Model S-100
I can add water, just found valve
12/27/2017
HVAC Technician: Rick, HVAC Supervisor replied 6 months ago
Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor

Do you still need help?

No thanks

ok