HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Cleaning contacts in ra89a buzzing noise. This heating

Customer Question
Cleaning contacts in ra89a...

Cleaning contacts in ra89a buzzing noise

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

This heating season

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat's settings? And what about the filters?

Hott water systam

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

One year old ra89a

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: HVAC
12/27/2017
HVAC Technician: Phil, Mechanical Engineer replied 6 months ago
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer

Hello, listen at the hot water solenoid valve and 24vac transformer for the buzzing as well...

We can go from there without any time limits

.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

noise is from relay not from transformer

Thanks, ***** ***** contacts in the relay are clean, then wear on the relay armature is causing the buzz, the solution is to replace the relay.

Tell me the brand name on the relay and any numbers on it, and I will see if I can find you a new one.

ra89a
honeywell

thanks, click here please, tell me if this looks like what you have or not. We can go from there.

.