HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I took panel off my furnace and then had no heat. I replaced…

Customer Question
I took panel off...

I took panel off my furnace and then had no heat. I replaced panel properly and then it came back on but there is a yellow light on left and 2 green lights one in middle and kind on right. What does the yellow light mean? It used to be green

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat's settings? And what about the filters?

I have a nest thermostat. I originally took panel off because I was

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Looking for filter

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Is the yellow light mean there is a problem?

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/26/2017
HVAC Technician: Rick, HVAC Supervisor replied 5 months ago
Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your

issue. First I’ll need some more info so I have a more complete picture of your situation. What is the brand and model of your unit?

Rheem classic quiet 80

Need the actual model number which is on the rating tag inside the burner compartment.

I am afraid to take panel off

The panel to get to the burners not the blower. If you don't want to take the panel off there's nothing you can do to fix this. If it's running ok then the LED's are indicating normal operation.

Phil
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer