HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I'm looking for gas log replacements for my Monessen

Customer Question
Good morning. I'm...

Good morning. I'm looking for gas log replacements for my Monessen Ventless Gas Log Fireplace--Serial # 07-E-047980, logs are DEB 24/30NV. Can you help me find them at the least expensive pricing please?

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what type of fireplace is this?

My # 4 log (4 of 6) is broken and we aren't able to use the fireplace --- smells very strongly of gas.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes, I believe we only need to replace the one log or, if not outrageously expensive, we'll replace them all. The unit is 10 years old.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Don't think so.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: HVAC
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/26/2017
HVAC Technician: airheatman, HVAC Technician replied 6 months ago
airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician

Can you verify whether you have the 24 or 30.

It appears the 24 and 30 both use the same log for number 5 but the others are different depending on which model you have

You can Google the part numbers from the chart I sent to find best online source.

If you have further questions, please let me know.
Thanks for letting me work with you.If my answer has been polite, professional,and thorough, please click one of the ratings before you go. If you still need help let me know!.Expert is not paid for assisting you until you rate answer.Feel free to follow up for 30 days at no additional cost. Bonus always appreciated if you feel justified.
To rate answer, please select one of the stars on the page.

Where can I find which modell I have? The booklet says “25/30NV—-I took all logs out and found Serial # but not model?????

THere should be an actual plate or label on the unit itself.You can also compare measurements as shown below: