HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have a Rheem Pro + G38-40N RH69PD. Blinking 7 times for a…

Customer Question
I have a Rheem...

I have a Rheem Pro + G38-40N RH69PD. Blinking 7 times for a flammable vapor sensor. Replaced sensor, still locked out. How do I reset it?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

It happened Saturday night

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I am a plumber and got called out to fix it. I don’t have much experience with these

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: HVAC
12/26/2017
HVAC Technician: Rick, HVAC Supervisor replied 6 months ago
Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

Try this, cycle the power off then back on again via the switch on the gas control valve. If that doesn't work cycle the power again then rotate the temp dial all the way up then all the way down within 30 seconds of turning the power back on.