HVAC

Have HVAC Questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for Answers

HVAC

The model number of my furnace is G32q4/5–1 25–2. This has…

Customer Question
The model number of...

The model number of my furnace is G32q4/5–1 25–2

Contractor's Assistant: Did you check the furnace's filters?

This has nothing to do with the furnace filters

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

There is an adapter that screws into the condensation trap assembly it has broken off, also the intake blower was full of water, we have drain that out and the furnace has started again, however the adapter that screws into the condensation body needs to be replaced

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Our Lenix service man was just here last week to do a semi annual inspection on the furnace and it was in good shape however we just had a very severe cold snap and it has dropped below zero and we had this condensation buildup that shut down the furnace,

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: HVAC
12/26/2017
HVAC Technician: airheatman, HVAC Technician replied 2 months ago
airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician
Thanks got it ordered, appreciate your time

Thanks for letting me work with you.If my answer has been polite, professional,and thorough, please click one of the ratings before you go. If you still need help let me know!.Expert is not paid for assisting you until you rate answer.Feel free to follow up for 30 days at no additional cost. Bonus always appreciated if you feel justified.
To rate answer, please select one of the stars on the page.

airheatman
airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician