HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

We can't get the controller to turn on. I've checked the…

Customer Question
Hi we can't get...

Hi we can't get the controller to turn on. I've checked the fuse all good

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

All day

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Only if it's basic I'll no a tec but can follow instructions

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Nothing it's the controller not turning on

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: HVAC
12/26/2017
HVAC Technician: Phil, Mechanical Engineer replied 7 months ago
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer

Hello, I need more details about the controller, does it control an air conditioning system? or a hot water heater? what does it control. If the controller is actually a thermostat, have you replaced its batteries?

.

Take close up, exceedingly well focused photo's of the wiring diagram glued inside the furnace/air handler door if that is what you have, and the printed circuit board mounted on the blower, , that shows where the thermostat wires connect, and I will mark them up with trouble shooting instructions.

Use the 'add files' link next to your send button to get the photo(s) to me.

We can go from there with training, coaching and diagnosis.... without a time limit, In depth with as much detail as needed.

.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.