HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I am not an HVAC technician, but it is Christmas and I am…

Customer Question
I am not an...

I am not an HVAC technician, but it is Christmas and I am having an issue in my home

Contractor's Assistant: Are you an HVAC professional?

No

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I prefer not to. I just want to get by until tomorrow

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It is a 3 zone system. the panel shows that heat is being called for and all damper lights show they are open. I also see the blue flames in the burners and can hear the fan running, but the house continues to get colder

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: HVAC
12/26/2017
HVAC Technician: gotoman for ac, HVAC Technician replied 8 months ago
gotoman for ac
gotoman for ac, HVAC Technician

Russ here. Do you feel heat coming from vents.