HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

My trmostat keep runing after I reset to certain temp. It is…

Customer Question
My trmostat keep runing...

My trmostat keep runing after I reset to certain temp

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

It is a newly installed system 3 days ago

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Just hslp me to srt the termostat

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, do you think this is a larger HVAC problem, or something specific to the thermostat?

Am not sure

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: HVAC
12/25/2017
HVAC Technician: HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH replied 6 months ago
HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

If you turn the thermostat to HEAT OFF does it stop running?