HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I’m having an error with our Honeywell thermostat. It seems…

Customer Question
Hi I’m having an...

Hi I’m having an error with our Honeywell thermostat

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, do you think this is a larger HVAC problem, or something specific to the thermostat?

It seems to be specific to the thermostat

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: HVAC
12/25/2017
HVAC Technician: Phil, Mechanical Engineer replied 7 months ago
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer

Hello, there is a 90% chance that the error is not with the thermostat, but with the system (furnace/ air handler itself)

.

Take close up, exceedingly well focused photo's of the wiring diagram glued inside the furnace/air handler door, and the printed circuit board mounted on the blower, , that shows where the thermostat wires connect, and I will mark them up with trouble shooting instructions.

Use the 'add files' link next to your send button to get the photo(s) to me.

We can go from there with training, coaching and diagnosis.... without a time limit, In depth with as much detail as needed

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Hello again, I got notice that you responded, but no text showed up, can you repost your response, we can go from there without any time limits.