HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

The auger light on stays on for about 30 sec. then shuts…

Customer Question
The auger light on...

The auger light on stays on for about 30 sec. then shuts off. all other fans are running

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

1st time

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not that I know

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: HVAC
12/25/2017
HVAC Technician: HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH replied 7 months ago
HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

What is the model and make of the unit?

I only paid the good faith $5.00. I did not agree on the $31.00. Please return my $31.00. I did not complete the process on your web page after I saw the charges.. Please return asap. Thank You. *****