HVAC

Have HVAC Questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for Answers

HVAC

Lennox g40uh: we checked the pressure switch, how/where do…

Customer Question
Lennox g40uh: we checked...

Lennox g40uh: we checked the pressure switch, how/where do we check for an obstruction in the vent or drain

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?

Heat not flowing through vent since yesterday. ac works fine

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Possibly..we want to check what we can

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

We got the slow flashing green light

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: HVAC
12/25/2017
HVAC Technician: airheatman, HVAC Technician replied 1 month ago
airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician

You should have 2 leds on board. Are both flashing slow ?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
We just fixed it ourselves

OK if you have further issues just let me know.Merry Christmas

Phil
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer