HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

My heater is not working the box with the lights on it are…

Customer Question
My heater is not...

My heater is not working the box with the lights on it are all green except one that reads low water. its red. how can I fix it

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?

It went off last night work up to no heat the boiler is 2 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I have a plumber and a call into page. but they can only come Tuesday noon. I do have a fireman friend coming over to check it in an hour. Is this an easy fix??

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

How do I fix it

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/25/2017
HVAC Technician: Rick, HVAC Supervisor replied 6 months ago
Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your

issue. First I’ll need some more info so I have a more complete picture of your situation. Do you have a steam or hot water boiler? brand and model if it's hot water?