HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Control panel went haywire, displays a blinking TBZ48A

Customer Question
Control panel went haywire...

Control panel went haywire, displays a blinking TBZ48A alternating with a display of Q12000

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

5 minutes

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Its 1 am Christmas morning - who else can you tell me what to do

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Its getting colder

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: HVAC
12/25/2017
HVAC Technician: Andrew Smith, HVAC Technician replied 6 months ago
Andrew Smith
Andrew Smith, HVAC Technician
The display says Q12000?
That is the best I can make it out. The two "messages" alternate wth each other, with the first lasting longer ont he screen.
is it Q12 and then 000?