HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Thermostat shows "heat on". no heat comes into the house.

Customer Question
Thermostat shows "heat on"...

Thermostat shows "heat on". no heat comes into the house. the circuit breaker is okay. the control lights on the side of the furnace are lit but the furnace does not run and is cold.

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat's settings? And what about the filters?

Where would the filters be?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Model number: slp98UH090XV48C-03

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: HVAC
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/24/2017
HVAC Technician: Phil, Mechanical Engineer replied 6 months ago
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer

Hello, click here please, this should be the manual for the furnace... if it is, fit a jumper wire across the 'pri***** *****mit switch' shown on page 3, if the furnace starts then replace it.

Next, click here please

.

If the furnace does not start we can go from there.

.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.