HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

My breckwell stove p23 keeps filling the burn pot and over…

Customer Question
My breckwell stove p23...

My breckwell stove p23 keeps filling the burn pot and over fills. I then have excessive heat. Why does this happen and how can I fix it. I replaced both thermodisks and the auger motor but it didn't fix it. I need help.

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Since winter started.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No I explained it all. thanks. My wife and I are on a fixed income and this has come at a very bad time. Propane is very expensive and we can't keep using it. We need help.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: HVAC
12/25/2017
HVAC Technician: Iohn Keffer, HVAC Technician replied 4 months ago
Iohn Keffer
Iohn Keffer, HVAC Technician
Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue.This answer is based on the information you have given.If you have any additional information you would like to add, you can use the reply box below for additional questions, comments, or would like to upload helpful photos.There two ways to fix this problem 1) clean the inside of stove and stove pipe, 2) A just the air on the side of the unit , pull out the air handle to add air. (makes the pellets burn faster Combustion air adjust should be on left side. Don't forget to rate the 5 star rating AT THE TOP OF PAGE after we are done. this will credit my account for assisting you

check the auger on the control board. Start 90 sec then goes to cycle 2 sec. every few sec.

Iohn Keffer
Iohn Keffer
Iohn Keffer, HVAC Technician