HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Thermostat WiFi and thermostat not working. Hopefully

Customer Question
Thermostat WiFi and thermostat...

Thermostat WiFi and thermostat not working

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, do you think this is a larger HVAC problem, or something specific to the thermostat?

Hopefully something just thermostat my phone says lost WiFi at 5am

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If I can someone talked me through it on the phone before but the thermostat is blacked out no numbers

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Is there a battery or something

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: HVAC
12/24/2017
HVAC Technician: HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH replied 6 months ago
HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Have you tried to reset your router?

Called the ac company. Line was clogged. Fixed now. Thank you

OK no problem have a good Christmas!

Hi there,
I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open and unrated, I am not credited anything until a good star rating is supplied I would really appreciate it if you could do that thanks!