HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have a Blue Easy Reader Thermostat 1F95EZ-0671 Thermostat.

Customer Question
I have a Blue...

I have a Blue Easy Reader Thermostat 1F95EZ-0671 Thermostat. I prefer to operate my thermostat on the permanent temperature hold. I broke my ankle & had some one stay at my home & they set up a program which I do not want. I have tried to bypass the program but have been unsuccessful. Please assist.

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, do you think this is a larger HVAC problem, or something specific to the thermostat?

I think it is scecific to the thermostat.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I would like instructions to set to the permanent temperature hold but can not seem to override the scheduled program.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not at this time.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: HVAC
12/24/2017
HVAC Technician: Rick, HVAC Supervisor replied 7 months ago
Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

Using the arrows set the temp where you want it then once it displays "Hold Temp" press the HOLD button.