HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I would like to convert the furnace from ng to l.p. I would…

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to convert the furnace from ng to l.p.

Contractor's Assistant: Did you check the furnace's filters?

I would like to convert the furnace from natural gas to liquid pro

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Size of the orfice needed.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/24/2017
HVAC Technician: Gaztech, HVAC Technician replied 7 months ago
Gaztech
Gaztech, HVAC Technician

Hi I am Gaztech1, a independent technician, I will assist you with your issue.

Don't forget to rate the 5 star rating AT THE TOP OF PAGE if we are done. this will credit me for assisting you.

Whats the make and model of unit?

Are you ready?

Willing to assist you now, but will leave soon