HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

My 106 model has lot. Several day the window on the unit.

Customer Question
My 106 model has...

My 106 model has lot

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Several day the window on the unit. Went dark and the room it is in became very hoy. I give only had this unit about a month

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat? And what about the unit's filters?

This is a small baseboard electric control thermostats

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes if possible

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not really the viewing window went dark and I'm wondering if the unit is inoperable now I can't tell because no read out

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: HVAC
12/24/2017
HVAC Technician: Gaztech, HVAC Technician replied 8 months ago
Gaztech
Gaztech, HVAC Technician

What king of unit are you needing help with????

Whats the exact make and model

ThBe male is aaaab ǹ n.m.m.k{¿{¿{¿{¿{¿{¿{¿{¿{¿}
Abu e 106 from what I can gather
The unit has worked well for several weeks today i found digital readout darkened. Is there a battery onboard this thermostat?
I would like to continue i made a mistake I'm sorry I did not realize I could ask more questions without pay.
There is not much more i can tell you about this unit
What is wrong with my answer please explain