HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I just put new furnance in last week and been working fine…

Customer Question
I just put new...

I just put new furnance in last week and been working fine now tonite the green lite is flashing and red lite off it says in book open limit switch fault

Contractor's Assistant: Did you check the furnace's filters?

Yes all new when put in last week

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

What does the limit switch fault mean

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: HVAC
12/24/2017
HVAC Technician: gotoman for ac, HVAC Technician replied 8 months ago
gotoman for ac
gotoman for ac, HVAC Technician

Russ here. It means furnace overheated. What is the Make and model number of furnace. Russ