HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

My pellet stove is loading to fast for the pellets to burn…

Customer Question
My pellet stove is...

My pellet stove is loading to fast for the pellets to burn completely. is there more then one way to adjust the feeder?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

About 3 days

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes i`m good with these type things

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Well it seems to me its not burning hot enough. and it puts out alot of smoke sut. sorry about spelling. that i do suck at.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: HVAC
12/24/2017
HVAC Technician: Iohn Keffer, HVAC Technician replied 7 months ago
Iohn Keffer
Iohn Keffer, HVAC Technician

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue.

This answer is based on the information you have given.If you have any additional information you would like to add, you can use the reply box below for additional questions, comments, or would like to upload helpful photos.

There two ways to fix this problem 1) clean the inside of stove and stove pipe, 2) A just the air on the side of the unit , pull out the air handle to add air. (makes the pellets burn faster

If this doesn't fix the problem I will need the Model no. and make.

Don't forget to rate the 5 star rating AT THE TOP OF PAGE after we are done. this will credit my account for assisting you.