HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

In need of help, Just noticed now, I'm hoping it's something…

Customer Question
Hello in need of...

Hello in need of help

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Just noticed now

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I'm hoping it's something as simple at resetting the thermostat but I don't know how

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, do you think this is a larger HVAC problem, or something specific to the thermostat?

Not sure

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I'm a single mom with 3 kiddos I don't know what I'm doing

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: HVAC
12/23/2017
HVAC Technician: Gaztech, HVAC Technician replied 7 months ago
Gaztech
Gaztech, HVAC Technician

Hi I amCustomer a independent technician, I will assist you with your issue.

Don't forget to rate the 5 star rating AT THE TOP OF PAGE if we are done. this will credit me for assisting you.

What is the question?

My 1F78 non prgm thermostat is not showing correct temperature and imy not able to start AC
Hello?

Hi, ok lets start with you putting Fan ON on the Thermostat to see if Blower of furnace starts

it does and it does "click" when I put heat on also

So you feel air blowing out of registers Right?

It you put it on AC and turn t-stat down does outdoor unit Start? is the fan on it turn?

To be honest I live in an apartment complex and I'm not sure which one is mine

I think We are not going to get anywhere, you will have to call service tech.

Can I get my money back
Since we weren't able to resolve anything