HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I cant get hot air out of my lennox furnace. I have power to…

Customer Question
I cant get hot...

I cant get hot air out of my lennox furnace. I have power to the furnace and gas, and the blower is working. I have followed the restart sequence several times but it is still only blowing cold air. I also changed the batteries in the thermostat

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat's settings? And what about the filters?

The filter is clean. And set the thermostat on "hold" at 70 degrees, but house is at 57 degrees.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I tried a lennox dealer but they weren't available until tomorrow. It is minus 15 outside so I am going to keep trying. There is a possibility that the power to the furnace was turned off then on last night. I don't think this should matter so long as I follow the restart sequence.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/23/2017
HVAC Technician: BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech replied 8 months ago
BillyHvac
BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech

My name is Billy What is the model number of the furnace?