HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

My Honeywell thermostat is showing "low ball" My furnace is…

Customer Question
My Honeywell thermostat is...

My Honeywell thermostat is showing "low ball" My furnace is not throwing off much heat. What does that mean

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat's settings? And what about the filters?

I originally had the thermostat set at 70. I do not know about the filters. I am quite old but I think I know where to look. What should I look for?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes, I hope to.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No, thank you.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: HVAC
12/23/2017
HVAC Technician: HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH replied 5 months ago
HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

That means LOW BATTERY, change the BATTERIES in the thermostat and it all should work fine again. Normally they are just AA batteries. You need to pop the thermostat off the wall or if yours has a battery cover on the front to remove.

Merry Christmas....All I ask is please use the....FINISH BY RATING link at the top your page to select a 5 STAR RATING before leaving today....this is important for my status on the site plus without a rating I will receive ZERO credit(NO PAY) from the site for assisting you. Also rating now does not close the question out and you can come back anytime for FREE right here to me......Happy Holidays!

Hi there,
I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open and unrated, I am not credited anything until a good star rating is supplied I would really appreciate it if you could do that thanks!

HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH