HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Fitted a baxi boiler but the water temperature, even at 60 c…

Customer Question
Fitted a baxi boiler...

Fitted a baxi boiler but the water temperature, even at 60 c was very low. Trying to chek the gas type especifications blocked the system and displyed error message al62. What can I do?

Contractor's Assistant: How old is the appliance? Have you gotten error messages before?

Brand new. First use

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If possible, yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The hardware is correct fitted. The programming is the issue. First: Can I unblock the boiler?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: HVAC
12/23/2017
HVAC Technician: Andrew Smith, HVAC Technician replied 6 months ago
Andrew Smith
Andrew Smith, HVAC Technician
Are you able to check the gas inlet pressure to confirm you have adequate gas?
No, but I fitted a new propane botle, so I assume the pressure should be OK, now.
That may explain why it wasn´t heating good.
Although, before I fitted a new gas bottle, I decided to test wether it was programmed for the correct gas and, in the process I blocked the boiler. It is not running any more and displaying error message " AL 62". Checked the manual and the sugestion was " Call a tecnicien".
So.. right now, my main concern is to umblock it. Is there any procedure or code I could use to do so?Best regardsRui
Let's see if I can help.
Do you have the full model details or the GC no.?