HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

My dehumidifier blows up fuses when I plug it in. I have had…

Customer Question
My dehumidifier blows up...

My dehumidifier blows up fuses when I plug it in

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

I have had the machine for a while T ]he first time the fuse blew up

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If you can walking me to it ,I will

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: HVAC
12/23/2017
HVAC Technician: Gaztech, HVAC Technician replied 6 months ago
Gaztech
Gaztech, HVAC Technician

Hi I amCustomer a independent technician, I will assist you with your issue.

Don't forget to rate the 5 star rating AT THE TOP OF PAGE if we are done. this will credit me for assisting you.

Fuse in the power cord? or fuse panel of house?