HVAC

Have HVAC Questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for Answers

HVAC

I need a manual for my Honeywell furnace humidifier

Customer Question
I need a manual...

I need a manual for my Honeywell furnace humidifier #HM506A2000, purchased 1/12/15. Couldn't find one for that # product on the Honeywell home page. Can you tell me how to find one? --Thanks.

Contractor's Assistant: Did you check the furnace's filters?

I've been buying replacement filters from Home Depot, but they don't point me toward an owner's manual, which is what I'm after.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Sure, if I can. --I'm not sure I ever got a manual when the unit was installed.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Yeah, where can I get the instruction manual or owner's manual or whatever it's called?

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: HVAC
12/23/2017
HVAC Technician: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 1 month ago
David Bowden
David Bowden, General Contractor

Is this the manual you are looking for? If not let me know and I will continue looking.

http://electronicaircleaners.com/hm506a2000.aspx

Phil
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer