HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Ch33 blinking 4 red. This morning. Furnace turns on and runs…

Customer Question
Ch33 blinking 4 red ...

Ch33 blinking 4 red

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

This morning

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Furnace turns on and runs for couple minutes and then off an on code blinks red 4

Contractor's Assistant: Did you check the furnace's filters?

Yes an im getting new ones today

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/23/2017
HVAC Technician: Rick, HVAC Supervisor replied 9 months ago
Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your

issue. First I’ll need some more info so I have a more complete picture of your situation. What is the brand and model of your furnace?

Ch33 44/48 2F-3

That's not a brand and it looks like a AC coil model