HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

We have a new Emerson thermostat with no instructions on how…

Customer Question
We have a new...

We have a new Emerson thermostat with no instructions on how to run it. On the bottom is has Time, Program, Run, Hold. Would like a booklet sent or if you can help me get it se.

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, do you think this is a larger HVAC problem, or something specific to the thermostat?

Not a problem we just don't know how to get it set so it's not running all the time. I noticed the Am is on at night and the Pm is on during the day.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No just need to learn how to operate the system. This is all new as our old thermostat you turned up or down.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: HVAC
12/23/2017
HVAC Technician: Rick, HVAC Supervisor replied 6 months ago
Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your

issue. First I’ll need some more info so I have a more complete picture of your situation. What is the model number? If you don't know I need a picture of it.

Click on the link below for info on posting pics here

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl

The best I can do is a link to the manual. I can't send you a hard copy