HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I just changed to Honeywell t5. And my funrance won't start.

Customer Question
I just changed to...

I just changed to Honeywell t5

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

And my funrance won't start

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes Few hours

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I think I connect my wires all right but it only start my fan

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: HVAC
12/23/2017
HVAC Technician: HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH replied 7 months ago
HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Do you have the Red wire to R and the WHite wire to W?

I have 4 wires on old one. I connected the green to c as the instructions. The fan is working. But the furnace can't start up.

You should have

Red-R

Green-G

White-W

Yellow-Y

Hi there,
I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open and unrated, I am not credited anything until a good star rating is supplied I would really appreciate it if you could do that thanks!