HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Is there a way to depgram a Honeywell programmable heat/cool…

Customer Question
Is there a way...

Is there a way to depgram a Honeywell programmable heat/cool thermostat no. 290319 so that it simply stays at 70*

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat's settings? And what about the filters?

Would the filters effect the system sometimes blowing hot and others blowing cold?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: HVAC
12/23/2017
HVAC Technician: Phil, Mechanical Engineer replied 7 months ago
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer

Hello, in almost all cases it is possible to program every day the same. all day, and at the same temperature. I am trying to locate the programming manual for you.

We can go from there.

.

Try this for now, tell me how it works

Click here please.

.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

.

I'll try the hold idea at 70 and see if that does it.

Hold is released if the program is set for different temperatures during the day or week, so that as soon as one of those times arrives your hold will no longer hold and the thermostat will revert to its programmed setting.