HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I had asked the Trane people, and they turned me to you, do…

Customer Question
i had asked the Trane...
i had asked the Trane people, and they turned me to you, do you have my question, or do i make it up again?
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/22/2017
HVAC Technician: Phil, Mechanical Engineer replied 7 months ago
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer

Hello, you will have to restate your question, if you are attempting to replace a Trane thermostat with some other brand, that is possible and not too difficult in many cases, and very difficult in others.

If that is the case I will need photo's of the situation and existing and new thermostat wire connections, attach those here using the 'add files' link next to your send button.

.