HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

We are hearing a noise coming from our Keeprite furnace and…

Customer Question
We are hearing a...

We are hearing a noise coming from our Keeprite furnace and are uncertain of the cause?

Contractor's Assistant: Did you check the furnace's filters?

Yes we get the top of the line allergen firnance filters and put in a new one this afternoon.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No we would like to have a technician check to see what is required, other than an adjustment.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I don't know.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: HVAC
12/21/2017
HVAC Technician: BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech replied 9 months ago
BillyHvac
BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech

My name is Billy. If you pull the filter out does the noise:

go away

change in tone

remains the same

No. Now the furnace is not operating.
We need a service visit.

Please contact a local heating contractor. If you need help with that let me know your zip code.

Please close this file immediately and refund our money. We have sought and received a remedy from another source. You did nothing for the money you have charged us.