HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have the and thermostat model 1F78 5/2 prgm. I have 3

Customer Question
I have the white...

I have the white and rogers thermostat model 1F78 5/2 prgm. I have 3 zones , two zones are working fine. one zone is not. Thermostat is on and I've changed the batteries__ , also the thermostat is turning on the furnace but no hot water is flowing to the pipe. When I jumped the system at the furnace -hot water flows through the system. what could this be?

Contractor's Assistant: Did you check the furnace's filters?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Idk

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

System is new about 3 years old. batteries changed, furnace has beeen serviced / cleaned regularly

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/21/2017
HVAC Technician: Rick, HVAC Supervisor replied 6 months ago
Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your

issue. First I’ll need some more info so I have a more complete picture of your situation. What do you have for zone control? zone valves (what brand)? A pump for each zone? can you hear water flowing through the pipes?