HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

My propane tank was empty ,will heater restart on its own,

Customer Question
My propane tank was...

My propane tank was empty ,will heater restart on its own

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

One week

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

What work?

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: HVAC
12/21/2017
HVAC Technician: Gaztech, HVAC Technician replied 9 months ago
Gaztech
Gaztech, HVAC Technician

Hi I amCustomer a independent technician, I will assist you with your issue.

Don't forget to rate the 5 star rating AT THE TOP OF PAGE if we are done. this will credit me for assisting you.

It all depends of what kind of heater

Is your heater equiped with a electronic ignition system or standing pilot that you have to relite manualy.?

give me info and I will assist you.

\What is make and model?

I noticed question is still opened and unrated please dont forget the 5 star rating if we are done.

Did you resolve problem?

Sincerely

Customer/p>