HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have a Napoleon Les 50 p. I can get it to run briefly and…

Customer Question
Hi! I have...

Hi! I have a Napoleon Les 50 p. I can get it to run briefly and then it flares up and shuts down. Any idea what I should be looking for?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Just this winter it was working fine last yeay

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No I have a contractor coming in but he is not familiar with this model

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

When it does work for about two minutes the flame strobes

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: HVAC
12/21/2017
HVAC Technician: Gaztech, HVAC Technician replied 9 months ago
Gaztech
Gaztech, HVAC Technician

Hi I am Gaztech1, a independent technician, I will assist you with your issue.

Don't forget to rate the 5 star rating AT THE TOP OF PAGE if we are done. this will credit me for assisting you.

It means you have a flue blocage, check outdoor intake/exaust cap, clear all restrictions

Are you still there?

I noticed question is still opened and unrated please dont forget the 5 star rating if we are done.

Sincerely

Gaztech1