HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have an older custom aire propane furnace. I ran out of…

Customer Question
I have an older...

I have an older custom aire propane furnace. I ran out of propane last night and did not notice. I had it refilled and switched tanks. I can not get gas to the pilot now. DOA. I have a photo.

Contractor's Assistant: Did you check the furnace's filters?

I don't know what that it.is. I am a one month widow. My husband died suddenly. I am at a loss.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I would like to try to get the pilot it, yes. I have the water heater many times

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Just that I can not get a knob turned in the back of the system which I presume allows gas in but it is set the length of the line. Do you want to see a photo?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: HVAC
12/21/2017
HVAC Technician: HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH replied 7 months ago
HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Can you upload a photo of what you are seeing here?