HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Can the light in vent. fan FV-11VQ L6 be converted to heat…

Customer Question
Can the light in...

Can the light in vent. fan FV-11VQ L6 be converted to heat lamp

Contractor's Assistant: How long have you had your FV-11VQ?

Since Auugust 2017

Contractor's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Nothing don't want to start a fire

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: HVAC
12/20/2017
HVAC Technician: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 4 months ago
David Bowden
David Bowden, General Contractor

Hello… My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today as well as providing a quick and straightforward solution to your bathroom fan question. On behalf of Just Answer, I do apologize for the extended wait time you’ve experienced without an expert responding to your question. Now that I am logged on, please allow me a few moments for some research and to confirm my recommendations, which will appear shortly.

In the meantime, if you have any more information you would like to add, ask additional questions, would like to make a comment, or would like to upload helpful photos, please use the reply box below. Thank you!

There are 3 things to consider/verify;

1. If there are any plastic trim pieces near the heat lamp they will melt and possibly cause a fire, metal trim pieces are ok.

2. Verify that there is no warning label at the socket area prohibiting or recommending not to use a heat lamp.

3. Never exceed the maximum wattage bulb.

If the wattage is below the maximum and there is no warning labels advising against a heat lamp and no plastic parts to get damaged, then you can install a heat lamp.

Greetings… Just following up to see if you were still needing some help answering your question?

Thanks,

Dave

HVAC Technician: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 3 months ago

As of this posting I have not been able to locate any additional information on this specific issue, and since I have not received any reply or feedback from the recommendations I mentioned above, I trust they have been helpful in resolving this problem. However, if you are still needing additional assistance, please let me know by using the reply box below, otherwise I will proceed in closing out this question.

Thank you,

Dave

Hello, I was reviewing my open questions and noticed this one has not been replied too, however I did respond with an answer back on December 20, 2017 and therefore I am wondering if that has resolved the problem you were experiencing. I would greatly appreciate a reply email, so I can complete this open question, or just let me know if you need further assistance, and I can continue to look for another solution.

I was reviewing my open questions list and noticed this one has not been answered or replied to. Did you still need help with it or should it go back to customer service for proper processing?

Hello...

I am not sure if you have been receiving my follow up messages regarding this question however, if you would be so kind as to please respond and let me know if the information I provided initially was helpful or if you still require some assistance, I would sincerely ***** ***** that way I can either continue helping you or forward this to customer support for further processing.

Thank you very much,

Dave

Hello... As part of our continuous follow up procedures, every open question requires it to be closed out once it has gone past a reasonable time, and that the expert has provided an answer that should have helped resolve your question. This can be done simply by completing the 5 Star Rating once it appears. If you still require assistance or have additional questions, you can let the expert know by replying to this posting that you still need their advice and recommendations.

Thank you,

Dave

HVAC Technician: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 2 months ago

Your assistance is needed... A​s of today this question is almost 60 days old and based on the nature of the problem along with the recommendation that were provided, I would like for us to close out this question, however to do that it requires a rating by you as explained below.

Please note that the rating is only based on the experts attempt to resolve the problem. If you feel a credit or refund is applicable, please contact customer service directly as the experts are not authorized to handle these matters.

One of the goals here at Just Answer, is to provide each customer with the best experience possible and for the experts to earn a 5 Star Rating based on their responses, recommendations, and professionalism, when answering questions. If I have achieved that goal for this question, please take a few moments to rate my service and select the 5 Stars before logging out.

​Thank you very much for your assistance with this, I sincerely ***** *****

Dave

HVAC Technician: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 1 month ago

Greetings… Just following up to see if you were still needing some help answering your question? If this information was helpful you can close out this question simply by completing the rating questionnaire when prompted, however…

If you are still having problems that my response and recommendations were unable to resolve, just let me know and I will continue looking for another possible solution, however I do ask that you please do not complete the rating until I have had a chance to do some further research.

Thanks,

Dave

HVAC Technician: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 28 days ago

Thank you,

Dave

David Bowden
David Bowden
David Bowden, General Contractor