HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

My new 90 + won't stay on when it fires up, a few days ...I…

Customer Question
My new bryant 90...

My new bryant 90 + won't stay on when it fires up

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

A few days ...I tried bleeding the gas line but to no avail

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes, if I have to

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I added a gas stove to the line and it is capped off at this time until the kitchen remodel is compelted...other gas appliances are working fine,

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, are you working with a contractor?

I am a contractor, but the furnace installer has not yet returned my call......

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: HVAC
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/20/2017
HVAC Technician: HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH replied 8 months ago
HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Ok first make sure the gas is on to the unit check this and verify the valve is on, second see what error code is coming up on the board inside the unit and match the error to the backside error code legend on the panel you have to take off to see the board. Let me know what you find.

ok it is up in the attic...I will climb up there...can you call me or text me on my phone (###) ###-####that way I won'r have to climb down to my computer?

I can call you but your payment failed for a phone call.

Hey there is no screen with error code...I don;t think your info is helping...please refund my credit card and I will WAIT FOR THE hVAC CONTRActoir to crawl into the attic.