HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

My Valor pilot light is out. Who can I call to come and

Customer Question
My Valor pilot light...

My Valor pilot light is out. Who can I call to come and light it up for me?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

It's been out for 2 months. I read the instruction but I don't know how to do it. Can you send someone to my home?*****San francisco

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I need a tech to come and show me. I am not good at reading the instruction. Unless you have a dvd I can watch.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Please send someone.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: HVAC
12/20/2017
HVAC Technician: HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH replied 7 months ago
HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

This is a paid question answering site, not onsite service did you want help?

HVAC Technician: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 6 months ago
David Bowden
David Bowden, General Contractor

Valor fireplaces have similar lighting procedures. Here is a quick video to illustrate how to do it.

https://napoleonfireplaces.com/how-to-light-your-fireplace-pilot/

If you need help learning how to do something else, here is a link to Valor. Just select Media and Video Library. If you still require additional service, let me know and I can locate a qualified service provider in your area.

https://www.valorfireplaces.com/features/remote-controls.php

Greetings… Just following up to see if you were still needing some help answering your question?

Thanks,

Dave

I have not been able to locate any additional information on this issue and since I have not received any feedback, I am thinking the recommendations I mentioned above have been helpful in resolving this problem. If you still need additional assistance just let me know by using the reply box.

Thanks,

Dave

I was reviewing my open questions list and noticed this one has not been answered or replied to. Did you still need help with it or should it go back to customer service for proper processing?

Hello... I would very much appreciate if you can take a few moments and reply to this email and let me know if you still require assistance, or should I proceed forward to closing out this question since it has been open for so long.

Thank you,

Dave

HVAC Technician: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 5 months ago

Hello... As part of our continuous follow up procedures, every open question requires it to be closed out once it has gone past a reasonable time, and that the expert has provided an answer that should have helped resolve your question. This can be done simply by completing the 5 Star Rating once it appears. If you still require assistance or have additional questions, you can let the expert know by replying to this posting that you still need their advice and recommendations.

Thank you,

Dave

HVAC Technician: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 4 months ago

Your assistance is needed... A​s of today this question is over 60 days old and based on the nature of the problem along with the recommendation that were provided, I would like for us to close out this question, however to do that it requires a rating by you as explained below.

Please note that the rating is only based on the experts attempt to resolve the problem. If you feel a credit or refund is applicable, please contact customer service directly as the experts are not authorized to handle these matters.

One of the goals here at Just Answer, is to provide each customer with the best experience possible and for the experts to earn a 5 Star Rating based on their responses, recommendations, and professionalism, when answering questions. If I have achieved that goal for this question, please take a few moments to rate my service and select the 5 Stars before logging out.

​Thank you very much for your assistance with this, I sincerely ***** *****

Dave

HVAC Technician: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 3 months ago

Thank you,

Dave

HVAC Technician: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 2 months ago

Hello, I was reviewing my open questions and noticed this one has not been replied too, however I did respond with an answer back on December 24, 2017 and therefore I am wondering if that has resolved the problem you were experiencing. I would greatly appreciate a reply email, so I can complete this open question, or just let me know if you need further assistance, and I can continue to look for another solution.

I do apologize for these continuing follow-up messages, however since this question remains open and will only close out once the rating portion has been completed by you. Please assist me by taking a few moments to fulfill the rating requirement and this will satisfy the system.

Thank you so much, I sincerely ***** *****

Best,

Dave

HVAC Technician: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 1 month ago

Greetings...

I was reviewing my open questions and noticed this one has not been rated yet. If you could take a couple of moments and complete the 5 Star Rating which will close out the question I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

Dave

HVAC Technician: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 8 days ago

If you could please respond and let me know if you still need assistance or if I can proceed in closing out this question, I would sure appreciate it as it is several months old.

Thanks

Dave