HVAC

Have HVAC Questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for Answers

HVAC

This is a r410 system. Yesterday I had low pressure of 110…

Customer Question
This is a r410...

This is a r410 system. Yesterday I had low pressure of 110 today is about 80 coil is starting to freeze. High side running at

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Three days

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes I checked for leaks found none

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Depending on temperature outside the unit either needs Freon or it has to much. I'm leaning to a defective piston on metering device.

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat? And what about the unit's filters?

Those are fine

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: HVAC
12/19/2017
HVAC Technician: HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH replied 2 months ago
HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

What is the head pressure?

350 hi
85 low
Well if I can not receive a call I'm canceling the payment.
Phil
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer