HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I can not get the fireplace to shut off? Heat and glo. Would…

Customer Question
I can not get...

I can not get the fireplace to shut off?

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what type of fireplace is this?

Heat and glo

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes - would like to reset

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Just how to shut it off at the wall plate

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: HVAC
12/19/2017
HVAC Technician: Phil, Mechanical Engineer replied 8 months ago
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer

Hello, nothing you can reset will solve that problem.,... it is most likely that the thermostat is stuck if you have one mounted on the wall, let me know about that.

.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.