HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I am getting an error code 413 and I can’t cleared I.T off…

Customer Question
I am getting an error...
I am getting an error code 413 and I can’t cleared I.T off my thermostat.
Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: HVAC
12/19/2017
HVAC Technician: Phil, Mechanical Engineer replied 9 months ago
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer

Hello, tell me if the heating and cooling system is still working or not please.

Next I need to gently pry the thermostat from its all mounted sub base in most cases, and tell me the brand and model number stamped on the back.... and tell me which wire colors attach to each lettered terminal on the wall mounted sub base.

.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.