HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

What is code PP? First time, I am a mechanical contractor,

Customer Question
What is code PP...

What is code PP ?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

First time

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I am a mechanical contractor

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

What code is pp ?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: HVAC
What is code PP on boiler 140MR1
Now getting F09 & have replaced the igniter
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Can you call me ?
12/18/2017
HVAC Technician: Phil, Mechanical Engineer replied 7 months ago
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer

Hello, I need the brand name to go with that model number to pull the manual on it.

If you want a call you need to accept the $25 phone call offer when it comes up. so far its not up... it should be soon though.

We can continue here without a call also. Regarding time delays. most of us are working professionals, I am a retired boiler contractor, we fit these answers into our day... so there can be delays

.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

If thats a munckin boiler, PP is not listed as an error code in the only manual available, see page 65-68

click here please

.

So far though it sounds like a bad printed circuit board.... parts are generally not available for that boiler, Munchkin went out of business 2 or 3 years ago, before they established much of a dealer network... the odds of finding parts are slim. As a repair contractor might be well advised to steer clear of that one, and do the customer a favor and sell them a new boiler.

We can keep going as you wish,