HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Oil burner Aquastat possible problems. Two days. I have in…

Customer Question
Oil burner Aquastat possible...

Oil burner Aquastat possible problems

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Two days

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes , I have in the past.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The stat is fairly new I think the igniter transformer might be bad or going bad. Which may have led to my problem.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: HVAC
12/18/2017
HVAC Technician: Rick, HVAC Supervisor replied 5 months ago
Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. First I’ll need some more info so I have a more complete picture of your situation. What is the problem?

Phil
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer